- When did you start your journey as an entrepreneur? What are the milestones you have been achieved?
We had started our organization in 1999. We had started with conventional machines like Leth, Tool, and cutter and now we have Cylindrical grinding, DRO, CNC, and VMC machines and we do smart work with the lean manufacturing system.
- Can you mention some technologies that you are utilizing in your industry?
We use CNC and VMC machines for tool room manufacturing using software rather conventional machines.
- According to you, what are the reforms / Policy Changes are necessary to boost your business
Ans: To grow our business we need finance with a lower rate of interest. Also, need support from the government to initiate Export for MSME.
- What was the toughest moment you have experienced in your business practice? How did you succeed to get over it and move forward?
Ans: After ITI I worked in different industries as a worker and supervisor. But my target was established own industries and it required land, machines and it required a lot of finance. So we sold our ancestral house and invested that money for machines and for rented shed.
- Can you mention the current key opportunities in the manufacturing sector?
Our key opportunity is to divert for an automobile to auto electrical also in food processing industries.
- What is your opinion about current MSME Schemes implemented by the Ministry of MSMEs?
Current schemes of government are too good but I suggest that it should be helpful for last MSME. Like large scale utilize 90-95% government schemes and Micro and small industries beneficiary are only 8-10%. So need to aware MSME for such schemes.
- How would you rank the key 5 skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Firstly choose your interesting business sector.
- Start from Small size business.
- Survey the need of market and choose your interested product.
- The business should be system oriented.
- Invest own money step by step to establish a business.