Comes with an exceptional bottom openable section feature that aide’s maintenance and ease of use’
Mumbai, 8th February 2018 – D-Link continues to lead the passive networking segment with its comprehensive product portfolio and solution based business approach. Expanding its structured cabling & network enclosure solution offering, D-Link recently announced the introduction of D-Link 2U wall mountable enclosure designed for CCTV DVR storage with an exceptional bottom openable section feature that provides easy access to the device and aide’s maintenance.
In a regular scenario the BNC Connectors in the DVR are connected at the rear of the DVR making it difficult to access at time of servicing. As a result installers need to either leave extra cable inside the wall-mount enclosure so that the DVR can be pulled while servicing, or the DVR is kept side on so that it can be serviced from 1 side through the front door. With D-Link 2U DVR enclosure all this hassle is taken care of, as the bottom openable section feature provides for easy access to the device and thereby supports easy maintenance / ease of use. Further the lock and key feature in D-Link 2U DVR enclosure ensures the data is protected from theft or any kind of tampering.
“We at D-Link have always had a solution centric approach. Our products are designed to offer ease of use and add value to customer business. The introduction of D-Link 2U DVR enclosure further strengthens our passive networking product portfolio while it also perfectly complements our current CCTV solution offering” said Mr. Sanket Kulkarni, VP – Channel Sales, D-Link (India) Limited.
D-Link 2U wall-mountable DVR enclosure comes with welded frame integrated with side walls and vented top cover with fan mounting provision, while the rear side of the enclosure offers wall mounting provision. Further it comes with a front glass door with lock & key and bottom openable section. Fabricated out of CRCA steel, CNC programmed, punched, bended, welded and powder coated and meets highest quality standards.
- Conforms to DIN 41494 or equivalent industry standards (100% assured compatibility with all equipment conforming to DIN 41494)
- Adjustable 19” equipment mounting verticals
- Depth adjustable mounting slots provides for better mounting flexibility and maximizes the usable depth
- Precision engineering capabilities and best efficient software configuration product technology provide the best product quality and fastest delivery in the industry
- Top and bottom Panel with cable entry facility
- Provision to mount cooling fans on the top panel
- Powder coated finish with pretreatment process meeting all industry standards
- Grounding and Bonding Options
#END OF ANNOUNCEMENT#