Ngage Media Services Pvt Ltd. is the sole owner of the website www.smeventure.com (hereinafter “website”). The Policy is applicable to the website. It may also be applicable generally to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. You may be required to provide personally identifiable information at several different points on our website. By accepting the policy at the time of registration, you expressly approve and consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
You can visit/surf our website without providing any personal information. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services.
If you choose to provide us with the abovementioned information, you consent to the use, transfer and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be sold/given/rented to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent.
- Ngage Media Services provides the information to our affiliates and employees who work on behalf of or with Ngage Media Services under strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Ngage Media Services communicate with you about offers from Ngage Media Services and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Ngage Media Services may share your information with its business partners who sponsor an event, contest, or promotion; or who jointly offer a service or feature with Ngage Media Services.
- We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Ngage Media Services web site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Ngage Media Services or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service.
- Ngage Media Services may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event, that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
- We will make an earnest effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender email id with details of the correction requested.
- We believe it is important to share information to investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- Ngage Media Services reserves the right to use the information to provide the user a more personalized online experience. Ngage Media Services provides links to web sites and access to content, products, and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Ngage Media Services is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact number, address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to participate on the site, forum, contests, use of software, articles or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
Subscriber shall use the Ngage Media Services Sites for lawful purposes only. Subscriber shall not post or transmit through the Ngage Media Services Sites any material which violates or infringes in any way any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right. Any conduct by a Subscriber that in the Company’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other Subscriber from using or enjoying Ngage Media Services Sites will not be permitted. Subscriber may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Subscriber may download copyrighted material for Subscriber’s personal use only. By submitting material to any public area of Ngage Media Services Sites, Subscriber automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted the Company the royalty fee, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material.
In the event Ngage Media Services Pvt Ltd. goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred, you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information, we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.